The Pneumatic Cylindric Actuator - ACP300 Series Combines the power of pneumatic cylinders and the FY300 Series capabilities - smart microprocessed positioner that allows applications in modulating control. More than taking the microprocessor to the actuator, the ACP300 Series is presented in linear and rotary versions, giving the user a wide choice of applications in the many final control elements such as dampers for furnace draft control, water gates, heavy valves and other applications requiring movement control.
The ACP300 receives a control signal from the controller and moves the cylinder to the exact position of control according to the control strategy and loop tuning. With the intelligence integration to the actuator, the ACP300 allows the user to configure the opening characteristic of the cylinder with the control of movement. In case the standard curves do not comply with the control requirements, it is possible to configure the ACP300 Series on a user-adjustable 16-point curve.
Furthermore, the HART®, Foundation fieldbus or PROFIBUS-PA communication protocols allow easy interface between the field and the control room and several features that reduce installation, operation and maintenance costs.
- Available for 4 to 20 mA, HART®, FOUNDATION™ fieldbus and PROFIBUS-PA communication protocols;
- Compact and modular design;
- Easy to install;
- Automatic Setup;
- Most usual Characteristic Curves and 16-point user defined;
- Control valve diagnostics for maintenance;
- Non-contact position measurement via Hall Effect sensor;
- Position sensor available for remote mounting;
- Applications in severe vibration and high temperatures;
- Local adjustment without need to open the housing;
- For linear and rotary applications;
- Display rotation for easy reading in any position;
- Supports DD and EDDL, suitable for FDT/DTM applications;
- Built-in transient suppression;
- For Single or Double Action pneumatic actuator;
- Change of valve opening characteristic via software;
- Auto lubrication, with no need for external lubricants;
- Optional limit switch for pneumatic cylinder;
- Integrated Pressure regulator and Filter;
- Positioner: weather proof, explosion proof and intrinsically safe;
- Hazardous Area Certification, including use in saline atmospheres.
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.