- Full HART Device Description (DD) support of all HART devices
- Configure HART devices
- Perform HART trim on HART devices when used with a Fluke 750 or 720 series calibrator
- Monitor device PV, SV, TV, QV and other measured HART variables
- Quarterly HART DD updates for free
- Convenient wireless connectivity to HART modem
- Easy to use, fast connect and view HART data
- Store HART device configurations
- Long range wireless communication up to 250 feet
Multiple language support: Select language from the Android operating system. Hart communication commands are limited to English per the HART device descriptions.
Wireless HART Modem: Includes configurable connection cable that accepts either the hook clips for connecting to wires or the extended tooth alligator clips designed to connect to transmitter connection screw heads. Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts easily for several days of HART device configuration and testing activities. Rugged enclosure and test lead set designed for process environments.
Store device configurations: Store HART device configurations in ASCII or PDF file configurations.
HART support: Complete access to all features of the HART device's DD including methods. Meets HART physical layer specification: HCF_SPEC-54.
DD updates: Download free DD updates from Fluke.com for 3-years. Updates available when DD updates released from the HART FieldComm group (approximately four times a year).
Hard side case: Protects and stores tablet, modem, test leads and connection cable in a lightweight durable tote that is easy to carry.
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.