Low cost calibrator muscle.
For a powerful loop calibrator at a very affordable price, choose the new Fluke 705 Loop Calibrator. This feature-rich solution to loop calibration, maintenance and repair offers:
- A large display and simple, pushbutton interface for ease of use.
- Simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
- mA accuracy of 0.02%
- Push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks. Save time over traditional knob type controls.
- "Span Check" for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
- 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM.
- Single 9V battery that is easily changed.
- 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA default start up modes.