Now you can calibrate and test pressure devices quickly and easily with one hand, saving valuable time. With the innovative, built-in electric pump, the Fluke 719 Electric Pressure Calibrator provides pressure calibration at your fingertips!
Use the programmable pump limit settings to eliminate over-pressurization, and to set ‘pump to’ pressure values. The unique cleanout port design reduces pump failures, and makes the 719 easy to clean without repair. The compact, lightweight form, combined with one-handed calibration, makes this pressure calibrator the ideal tool for busy process professionals.
Pressure calibration made easy, by a name you know and trust for all your process calibration needs.
- Electric pump for one handed pressure calibration
- Best in class pressure measurement uncertainty of 0.025%
- Measure and source mA with best in class 0.015% accuracy
- Precision pressure adjust vernier for accurate pressure calibration
- Variable release rate bleed valve for easy pressure adjustment
- Ideal performance for high accuracy transmitter calibration
- 30 PSI and 100 PSI pressure ranges
- Programmable pressure calibrator pump limit:
- eliminates over-pressurization
- allows the user to program target pressures for pumping
- Extended pressure measurement range with any of 29 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to test valves and I/Ps
- Simulate mA signals to troubleshoot 4-20 mA loops
- Test pressure switches with built in switch test function
- Power transmitters during test using 24 V loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Pressure Calibrator includes proven cleanout ports reduce pump failures