Built for the masters of temperature.
The Fluke 724: everything you need to troubleshoot and calibrate temperature.
- Now you can carry one tool to expertly test all the temperature sensors and transmitters in your plant.
- The Fluke 724 is the master’s answer to temperature calibration. The Fluke 724 can measure and source 10 thermocouple types and 7 RTD types, plus volts and ohms.
- The Fluke 724 even handles high-speed pulsed RTD circuits and provides loop power.
- The dual line measure/source display lets you source temperature and view loop current at the same time.
- With its simple, “no menus controls, the Fluke 724 is easy to operate, too.
Feel the Heat!
The new Fluke 724 Temperature Calibrator is a powerful yet easy-to-use calibrator. Use the measure and source functions to test and calibrate almost any temperature instrument.
- Easy to read dual display lets you view input and output simultaneously
- Measure RTDs, thermocouples, ohms, and volts to test sensors and transmitters
- Source/simulate thermocouples, RTDs, volts, and ohms to calibrate transmitters
- Perform fast linearity tests with 25% and 100% steps
- Execute remote tests with auto step and auto ramp
- Power transmitters during test using loop power supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Store frequently-used test setups for later use
- Compact, streamlined shape makes it easy to carry
- Rugged, reliable design stands up to field use
- Backlight lets you work in poor light
- Large battery capacity of four AA cells
- Battery door for easy changes