The 754 is everything you needed and wished for in the 744 and more! HART communication capability is combined to deliver an integrated communicating calibrator. This rugged, reliable tool is ideal for calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting HART and other instrumentation.
The 754 does the work of several tools - sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held device. You’ll fall in love with the new improved graphical screen, Li-on battery for longer life, USB port and new accessories to complete the package.
For documentation, the 754 automates calibration procedures and captures your data. And, of course, it helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations.
Supports popular instrumentation management software. The 753 and 754, 743 and 744 work with the Fluke DPC/TRACK2™ software, and with popular programs from Honeywell Meridium, Emerson, Cornerstone, Yokogawa, Prime Technologies, Intergraph and others. It allows you to create procedures, instructions, and action lists to deliver fast, easy documentation.
The Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator-HART: Work smarter. Work faster.
The 753 and 754, 743 and 744 work with the Fluke software, and with popular programs from Honeywell Meridium, Emerson, Cornerstone, Yokogawa, Prime Technologies, Intergraph and others. It allows you to create procedures, instructions, and action lists to deliver fast, easy documentation.
Work smarter. Work faster.
The 754 is a power multifunction documenting calibrator that lets you download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software-or upload data for printing, archiving, and analysis. The 754 also features a powerful built in HART® interface capable of performing nearly all the day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator.
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations. Record and document results
- Holds up to a full week of downloaded procedures and calibration results.
- Use many features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay etc.
- Easy to use
- Three year warranty
- Bright white dual display. Read both sourced and measured parameters simultaneously.
- Multi lingual interface
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery for 10 hour uninterrupted use. Includes gas gauge.
- Handling of fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs, with pulses as short as 1 ms.
- Delivered with DPC/Track Sample software.
- Compatible with many Asset Management software packages.
The 754 is designed to take on nearly all the day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator. In fact, it offers the communication capabilities of the 375 HART communicator.
- Requires no external box or second tool for everyday HART calibration and maintenance.
- Offers fast HART communication.
- Supports popular models of HART transmitters, with more devise-specific command support than any other HART field calibrator.
- Works with multiple masters, burst mode, and multi-drop configurations.
- Is easy to update as additional instruments are added and new HART versions are released.
- Interrogate to determine device type, manufacturer, model, tag.
- Reconfigure the sensor mapping of dual sensor temperature transmitters.
- Read HART PV function and smart transmitter digital output while measuring analog mA output.
- Read and write HART configuration functions to make field adjustments to PV range points, damping, and other top-level configuration settings.
- Re-label smart transmitters by reading and writing to the HART tag field.
Versatile HART Protocol support
|ABB/Hartmann & Braun
AS 800 Series
|Endress & Hauser
|TMT 1221,TMT 1821,
||SITRANS P DS
SITRANS P ES
||YTA 110, 310
1Sensor Trim not supported
The 754 supports the commands contained in HART protocol Version 5.7. With 2 MB of memory, the 754 supports a substantial set of HART instructions:
- Universal commands provide functions that are implemented in all field devices, for example, read manufacturer and device type, read primary variable (PV), or read current output and percent of span.
- Common practice commands provide functions that are common to many but not all field devices, for example read multiple variables, set damping time, or perform loop test.
- Device-specific commands provide functions that are unique to a particular field device, for example sensor trim.
HART Operating Modes Supported
- Point to Point operation , the most commonly used mode, connects the 754 to a single HART device in a 4-20 mA loop.
- In Multi-Drop mode , several HART instruments can be bussed together. The 754 searches for each, identifies addresses in use, and allows you to select the instrument for calibration and related operations.
- In Burst Mode, the HART instrument transmits bursts of data without waiting to be interrogated by a master unit. The 754 can take transmitters out of burst mode during test or calibration, then later restore them to burst mode.
Covers virtually any pressure application including gauge, differential, dual (compound), absolute, and vacuum.
- Display pressure readings in any of 10 different pressure units you specify in the calibrator setup.
- Rugged urethane molded cases protect the modules from rough handling and harsh conditions.
- Features internal temperature compensation from 0º to 50º C for full accuracy performance.
- Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate.
- Modules can be calibrated locally, helping to control costs.
A family of 29 optional pressure modules provides pressure calibration and measurement capabilities. Twenty-eight modules are available, with basic accuracy specs to 0.05%. Ranges start at 0 — 1 in H20 (0 — .25kPa) and go to 0 — 10,000 psi (0 — 70,000 kPa). Additional information about pressure modules is available on the Pressure Modules Home Page.
Allow you to quickly set up powerful, automated calibration procedures for linear transmitters, DP flow transmitters, and one- and two-point limit switches. Simply select the appropriate measure and/or source functions and fill out the procedure template. The 750 Series does the rest. It quickly performs the test, calculates the errors, and displays the final results, highlighting out of tolerance points.
Enable you to map one unit to another, such as mV to ºC or ºF. Allows you to use the Fluke 750 Series with millivolt output accessories such as the Fluke 80T-IR Temperature Probe, and to document tests using non-supported units such as parts per million or revolutions per minute.
Enables technicians to record calibration results that were sourced and/or measured by other devices such as panel meters or readout-only devices.
Limit Switch Calibration
Procedures perform fast, automated calibration of one and two-point limit switches for voltage, current, temperature, and pressure.
Differential Pressure Flow Instrument Calibration
Routines use a square root function to directly calibrate DP flow instruments.
Calibrate temperature, pressure, voltage, current, resistance, and frequency. Since it both measures and sources, you can troubleshoot and calibrate all with one rugged tool.
Powerful, yet easy to use
The easy-to-follow menu-driven display guides you through any task. Get up to speed in minutes, not days. Programmable calibration routines enable you to create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to ensure fast, consistent, calibrations.
Records and documents results
To support your ISO-9000 or regulatory standards the Fluke 754 captures your calibration results, eliminating the need to juggle a pen and pad in the field. The USB interface lets you transfer the results to a PC, thus saving the time of having to manually transcribe them when you return to the shop.
Small enough to fit easily into a tool bag and to use in tight spaces. Runs an entire shift on a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack.
Rugged and reliable
Count on Fluke's rugged design to deliver top accuracy and reliability in harsh environments. Overmolded urethane case stands up to rough handling in industrial environments.
Bright white display
Lets you read your results in any kind of light. Backlight has three (3) settings.
Provide one-touch access to enhanced functions such as task lists, automated procedures, scaling, min/max, stepping and ramping, and review memory.
Three operating modes
Measure, Source, or simultaneous Measure/Source, - enable technicians to troubleshoot, calibrate, or maintain instrumentation with just one tool.
Displays instructions in English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
Built-in algebraic calculator
With four functions-plus square root-stores, recalls, and performs calculations required for setting up instruments or evaluating data in the field. Use it to set the source function to a calculated value. There's no need to carry a pencil and paper or a separate calculator.
Programmable measurement delay
Inside automated procedures permits calibrating instruments that respond slowly...