The 725Ex Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Process Calibrator is powerful yet easy-to-use. Combined with one of the (8) new Fluke-700PEx pressure modules, the 725Ex is able to calibrate almost any process instrument likely to need service in an area where explosive gasses may be present.
Measure and source mA, volts, temperature (RTDs and thermocouples), frequency, ohms, and pressure, using optional pressure modules.
Do you need to calibrate transmitters? The 725Ex split display lets you view input and output values simultaneously. For valve and I/P tests, you can source mA while measuring pressure. The 725Ex has auto-stepping and auto-ramping for remote testing, plus 25% stepping for fast linearity tests.
From the moment you pick it up, the Fluke 725Ex is ready to perform. Its simple controls, without menus, make operation easy. Its memory functions make set up fast. And its rugged design lets it work as hard as you do.
Use the measure and source functions to test and calibrate almost any process parameter. The Fluke 725Ex Intrinsically Safe Calibrator is a powerful, multifunction calibration solution that offers:
- Class 1 Div. 1 Groups B, C and D Class 1 Zone 0 AEx/Ex ia IIB 171 °C, Ta = -10 °C… +55 °C
- Measure Volts dc, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency and ohms
- Source or simulate Volts dc, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency and ohms
- Two channel simultaneous source and measure capability for calibration of transmitters
- Power transmitters with internal loop supply
- Store frequently-used test setups for later use
- Pressure measurement to 3,000 psi/200 bar using any of the 8 intrinsically safe Fluke 750PEx Pressure Modules, calibrate pressure transmitters and I/P devices
- Pressure switch test function to capture set, reset and deadband values
- Compact size and weight
- Simple, push-button user interface
- Rugged and reliable, for field use
The optional 750PEx Pressure Modules are ATEX-certified Ex II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4Ga. They are also certified Class 1, Division 1 areas Group A-D, T4.
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.