Anderson-Negele’s HC electrodeless conductivity sensors are rugged, non-fouling sensors designed for cleaning solutions with conductivity ranges from 0-200 up to 0-2,000,000 microSiemens/cm and temperature compensated over a range of 0° and 175°C. Because these sensors are electrodeless, there is no instance of polarization, process coating or contamination. For greatest performance accuracy, the HC1 can be installed in a standard 2-1/2″ x 2″ or 3″ x 2″ short sanitary tee.
- NEMA 4X stainless steel sensor housing
- Electrodeless design eliminates polarization and electrode coating problems
- Probe operates at temperatures up to 347°F or 175°C
- Wide measuring range from 0-200 up to 0 - 2,000,000 microSiemens/ cm
- Analyzer allows multiple measurements along with built-in concentration tables viewable via a clear back-lit LCD display
- 3-A compliant
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.