The DF65 logic coprocessor is connected to DF51 (controller of DFI302 automation platform) to improve its capacity for discrete control. The ladder logic and the coprocessor function blocks help and improve the Fieldbus control system.
This connection allows the data exchange between DF65 and DF51. The user will be able to monitor the system through the LogicView and Syscon, simultaneously.
Its modular design provides great flexibility for applications. The I/O modules can be selected from a wide range of different signal types to fit perfectly to the client needs.
- Coprocessor with 3 communication ports – 1 EIA-232 and 2 EIA-485;
- Allows connection with remote I/O modules;
- Hot standby redundancy with exclusive channel;
- EIA-232 serial communication (Modbus RTU and local diagnostic);
- Discrete control through ladder language, in compliance with IEC 61131, working together with the DF51 controller;
- Advanced control;
- Modular structure for DIN rail;
- Air cooling without fan.
- Input/Output modules
- LogicView configuration tool
- Flat cables
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.