• Inputs for four 4-20 mA sensors of any kind in any combination: pH, ORP, conductivity, dissolved O2 , Chlorine, and more
• Inputs for three frequency or pulse counters, including flow sensors
• Outputs of four relays programmable for any of the inputs
• Alarm notifications by e-mail, text, and/or display for each input
• 100% web enabled from set-up to data collection to remote viewing with password protection
• Perform differential measurement from two analog inputs
• Data logging, logs are downloadable from web
• 1/4 DIN panel mounted enclosure with adapter for wall mounting
• Three levels of security to allow the appropriate access to personnel
The 2300 offers a real breakthrough in process control. It features the functionality of a PLC and a SCADA in a compact package for the price of a transmitter. The 2300 basic unit accepts a total of four inputs from direct 4-20 mA output probes and three square wave inputs from pulse instruments such as paddle wheel or magnetic flow meters. Four relay outputs are programmable from any of the seven inputs or via the difference of two analog inputs. More complex functions between inputs can be customized at the factory. More inputs or outputs are provided by purchase of an optional card.
The 2300 is 100% network integrated. The web-based set-up wizard makes it easy and convenient to set up and configure from the convenience of a laptop, tablet or cell phone. E-mail or text notifications are a snap, and the unit status can be viewed from any browser after providing a password. If you want to use the 2300 front panel for setup, the easily navigated menu system provides for full functionality in a common sense approach.
The 2300 includes a data logger that writes to an SD card and that can be downloaded from the web. An optional card enables Modbus/RTU over RS-485 or Modbus/TCP communication directly to a computer or system. All of this fits into a ¼ DIN enclosure. No other controller packs so much capability into one small package at a great price. With the AM-UST mini level sensor the 2300 is a low-cost solution for remote monitoring of tank or tote levels. For operators of small industrial or municipal systems that think SCADA means expensive, the 2300 may be the perfect fit for both your control and your budget.
The 2300 carries TUV and CE certification.
The 2300 CS is a complete package for communicating via a cellular network. It's at home in any location where an ethernet application is either not feasible or not desired.
ITS is an authorized distributor for Water Analytics. We stock Water Analytics and Aquametrix parts in our Mississauga warehouse for same day shipment and local delivery