The AJ-300 family of recorders and recording controllers is designed specifically for sanitary fluid processing applications. Available in single or dual pen versions, these units record on the largest charts in the industry for maximum resolution and readability, easily meeting all health-code requirements. Housed in a NEMA 4X enclosure, the unit withstands high humidity environments and frequent “washdowns”. The case is designed for surface or panel mounting.
- 12” chart for maximum readability and accuracy
- Nema 4X Case withstands repeated washdowns, high humidity
- Modular relay and 4-20mA output options
- Universal, field selectable input type
- Simple Keypad Programming
- 3 Year Warranty