The Anderson-Negele AIC 801 controller is designed for use on virtually any process control application. With fully programmable inputs (RTD and 4-20 mA) and dual outputs standard, the unit can be quickly configured for temperature, pressure, level, or even flow control. The 4-20 mA primary output will throttle a valve or vary a pump speed to maintain the process at the desired setpoint, while the secondary relay output can signal any excursion beyond selectable limits.
The unit is now optionally available with an on-board 24 Volt D.C. power supply for use with any 4-20 mA transmitter input.
- Unique dual 4 digit programmable display
- Programmable inputs: RTD/4-20mA
- Optional 24 Volt transmitter power supply
- Dual Output: 4-20mA and relay
- Auto/manual Control
- Auto Tuning
- Simple configuration with password protection
- NEMA 4X/IP66 sealed front panel