DFI302 platform multifunctional controller with FOUNDATION FieldbusTM High Speed Ethernet Linking Device capability. It also features functions of gateway among independent H1 networks and HSE standard networks, in addition to Modbus communication. Additionally, it has system control capability (HOST) for conventional I/O.
Designed for complete distributed control solutions, including configuration tools, network analysis, parameterization, and device’s data acquisition.
- Gateway among 4 FOUNDATION FieldbusTM H1/ 31,25 Kbps networks (complying with IEC 61158-2) and 2 Ethernet HSE channels;
- Linking Device in compliance with Class 42c of FOUNDATIONTM HSE profile;
- Access via internal bus for up to 64 conventional I/O modules;
- Hot standby redundancy with exclusive channel;
- Ethernet communication (FOUNDATION™ HSE and/or Modbus TCP);
- EIA-232 serial communication (Modbus RTU and local diagnostic)
- Instantiation capacity for up to 300 IEC-61131 Function Blocks Diagrams and up to 100 FOUNDATION fieldbus Function Blocks;
- Flexible function block instantiation capacity;
- Discrete control through ladder language in compliance with IEC 61131;
- Advanced control;
- Support to SNMP, time stamp, and OPC communication;
- Integrated webserver for diagnostics and parameterization;
- Modular structure for DIN rail;
- Air cooling without fan.
- Power supply for internal bus;
- Power supply for H1 networks;
- Power supply conditioner for H1 networks;
- FOUNDATIONTM HSE clients;
- H1 field devices;
- Ethernet cable.