DFI302 platform multifunctional controller with PROFIBUS DP/High Speed Ethernet gateway capability. With one class 1 and 2 master PROFIBUS-DP channel, two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet channels and function blocks execution capability, the DF73 allows communication among PROFIBUS DP and PA field devices, in addition to Modbus communication. Additionally it has system control capability (HOST) for conventional I/O.
Designed for complete distributed control solutions, including configuration tools, network analysis, parameterization, and device’s data acquisition.
- Class 1 and 2 master gateway between HSE and PROFIBUS-DP;
- Access via internal bus for up to 64 conventional I/O modules;
- Ethernet communication (FOUNDATION™ HSE and/or Modbus TCP);
- EIA-232 serial communication (Modbus RTU and local diagnostic);
- Instantiation capacity for up to 1200 IEC-61131 Function Blocks Diagrams and up to 250 FOUNDATION fieldbus Function Blocks;
- Flexible function block instantiation capacity;
- Discrete control through ladder language in compliance with IEC 61131;
- Advanced control;
- Support to SNMP, time stamp, and OPC communication;
- Integrated web server for diagnostic and parameterization;
- Modular structure for DIN rail;
- Air cooling without fan.
- Power supply for internal bus;
- Power supply for PROFIBUS devices;
- PROFIBUS DP/PA coupler;
- Field devices;
- Ethernet cable.