The compact construction of the GMA 200-MW4 provides a cost-efficient solution for safe gas monitoring of small facilities. With the GMA 200-MW4 up to four different transmitters can be monitored simultaneously. They can be connected analog or digital to the GMA 200-MW4. The type of gas can be set individually and three alarm thresholds can be programmed. A single GMA 200-MW4 can master different gas detection tasks.
GMA 200-MW4 systems include comprehensive and fully programmable relays. Each GMA 200-MW4 controller is equipped with six internal relays (four relays can be programmed freely). The relay modules can be expanded further by an additional 16 freely configurable relays (for 64 additional relays) managed by the same GMA 200-MW4.
The GMA 200-MW4 has an intuitive, backlit graphical LCD. In the event of gas alarms, the display lighting is automatically activated with a red background and highlights the affected channels. The integrated storage allow the reading of alarm stages and minimum and maximum of gas concentration on the LCD display for the first hazard assessment.
The GMA 200-MW4 controller is designed for commercial and industrial applications for the measurement of combustible and toxic gases as well as for the measurement of oxygen. It offers innovative technology and trend-setting flexibility.
- combustible gas, toxic gas, toxic vapor, oxygen, O2
- Advanced and flexible controller for combustible, O2 and toxic gas
- IP-65 wall-mounting housing, with integral audible and LED alarms
- Flexible, reliable and economic
- Up to 4 transmitters per GMA 200-MW4 controller...in any combination
- Freely programmable relays
- Clearly structured, easy-to-use push-button interface
- Backlit graphical LCD changes color to indicate alarm
- Connect to other measurement devices with 4-20 mA output