GfG Instrumentation introduces the new GMA 200-MW Fixed Gas Monitoring Controller. A variety of transmitters can be connected to it for measurement of combustible, toxic gases/vapors and oxygen. The design of the GMA 200 series is flexible, reliable and economic.
Up to 16 detectors can be connected to the GMA 200-MW controller. The quick and easy configuration of the measuring point designations, the detector type, the type of gas and measuring range as well as three individual or specified alarm thresholds can be programmed for each measuring point using the configuration software through a USB port. The configuration software offers numerous and flexible options, such as the assignment of one or several measuring points to relays, single alarms per measuring point and alarm threshold, configuration of collective or group alarms and fault messages and voting functions.
The GMA 200-MW has an intuitive, backlit graphical LCD. In the event of gas alarms, the display lighting is automatically activated with a red background. The GMA 200-MW controller can be equipped with a micro SD card for saving the measured values, mean values, alarm events and faults.
If switching functions for explosion protection are required, the GMA 200-MW controller is the optimal solution.
- Advanced and flexible controller for combustible, O2 and toxic gas
- IP-65 wall-mounting housing, with integral audible and LED alarms
- Flexible, reliable and economic
- Up to 16 transmitters per GMA 200-MW controller...in any combination
- Freely programmable relays
- Clearly structured, easy-to-use push-button interface
- Backlit graphical LCD changes color to indicate alarm
- Connect to other measurement devices with 4-20 mA output