The Shark is designed to be the most flexible, easy to use, and easy to see multi-parameter controller on the market. Select the parameter you wish to measure from the easy-to-use LCD menu on the inside front cover. Choose pH, ORP, Conductivity or Flow. The Shark features a hidden display for setting the parameter and that flips out for easy access. A universal mounting kit is included for surface, panel, and pipe-mount applications.
The Shark is an AC powered analyzer that provides two isolated, independent and scalable 4-20 mA outputs and two control relays. A third relay is preset to act as an alarm relay, but can be used as a process control relay. It has both high and low adjustable off and on set-points. Both control relays can be set for either a rising or falling process, with easily programmed on/off set-points. Each control relay has a built-in independent cycle timer, with field-set on and off time to reduce chemical overshoot. The Shark is housed in a rugged NEMA 4x polycarbonate enclosure, making it ideally suited for heavy-duty applications.
- For pH, ORP, Conductivity/Resistivity and Flow
- 1/4 DIN, NEMA 4X, Polycarbonate Enclosure
- User-friendly design with interior LCD menu
- Easy to read with large, bright LED display
- Quick and easy to calibrate
- Reduces Chemical Consumption with cycle timed relays
- Operates with most Water Analytics sensors
- Two control relays with with third relay for high/low alarm