The CD600 is a powerful stand alone single station controller capable of simultaneously controlling up to 4 loops with up to 8 PIDs and more than 120 advanced control blocks.
The CD600 is a microcomputer software for Windows systems which provides users with a user-friendly graphic interface. It can be configured through CD600 Hand-Held Terminal or the CONF600.
- Up to four independent control loops with up to 8 PID functions;
- 8 analog and 4 digital inputs, 8 analog and 8 digital outputs;
- Built-in backup station for both analog and digital outputs;
- 8-digit alphanumeric display and individual buttons for control operations;
- Built-in 24 Vdc 160 mA power supply for up to 8 field transmitters;
- High reliability surface mount technology;
- More than 120 function blocks are available for user's programming;
- Several pre-programmed control configurations including cascade, ratio, feed forward, split range, 3-element boiler feed water control, distillation column control and many more;
- Configuration via microcomputer or Hand-Held Terminal;
- Adjustment of control options through front panel;
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.