The DF100 controller is a key element in the distributed architecture of the field control systems. Combines powerful communication features with access to field devices via WirelessHART™ protocol.
This controller has features entirely new when compared with the DFI302 modular line. The DF100 can be used in outdoors, because it has ingress protection IP66. In addition, it makes possible to work with the new specification HSE WIO of Fieldbus Foundation, and Modbus communication via RS-485 port.
- 1 WirelessHART™ channel (HART 7 specification of HART Communication Foundation);
- 2 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports;
- 1 RS-485 port (for Modbus communication)
- It integrates up to 100 WirelessHART devices;
- Modbus gateway;
- Integrated webserver for diagnostic and parameterization;
- Real Time Clock (RTC) and watchdog;
- Support for HSE WIO of Fieldbus Foundation architecture;
- Ingress protection IP66 (supports outdoor);
- Operation temperature: -40 ºC to 60 ºC;
- Operation voltage: 20Vdc to 30Vdc, 11W maximum.
- Power supply for controller;
- WirelessHART™ field devices;
- WirelessHART™ adapters when integrating legacy field devices;
- Configurator for field devices;
- Ethernet cable.
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.