In today’s Dairy industry, vat pasteurization continues to be a commonly used process. Traditional controls use mercury in glass thermometers for the airspace and product references. As leaders in the sanitary marketplace, Anderson-Negele is proud to offer an all electronic controls package. Production plants utilizing vat pasteurization, along with small farmstead operations, no longer need to worry about dealing with hazardous materials.
- All electronic components, without mercury in glass thermometers
- Digital displays easier to read than thermometer scales
- All stainless steel probes provide rugged reliability in harsh conditions
- Circular chart recorder uses 12” chart for maximum readability
- Nema 4X case withstands demands of wash down environment
- Complete package compliant with Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO) requirements; 3-A Sanitary Standards
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.