Does your loop calibrator talk to HART devices? Why not?
The Martel LC-110H mA (loop) calibrator is designed to take the loop calibrator class to the next level. The LC-110H differs from the standard LC-110 in that it incorporates HART communications and supports a select set of the HART universal and common practice commands. This unique feature allows the LC-110H to be used as both a loop calibrator and communication tool.
In the communicator mode the user will be able to read basic device information, perform diagnostic tests, and trim the calibration on most HART enabled transmitters. In the past, this could only be done with a dedicated communicator, high-end multifunction calibrator costing thousands of dollars, or a laptop computer with HART modem. The LC-110H will allow many more technicians to service and support HART devices.
In addition to HART communications, we also gave the user the ability to get information out of the LC-110H. Need to quickly document the parameters of all the HART transmitters in your plant? Just add the BetaLOG HART software/cable to capture and upload to twenty configurations in either (.csv) or (.txt) format.
- Best in Class Accuracy at 0.01% Reading
- Small Rugged design operates on (6) alkaline AAA batteries
- Intuitive interface that features a Quick-Set Knob
- 24 VDC loop power with mA Measure Mode (-25% to 125%)
- Resolution of 1µA on mA ranges and 1mV on voltage ranges
- Built in selectable 250Ω resistor for HART communications
- Simple two wire connection for all measurements
- Auto Shutdown to conserve battery life (adjustable up to 30 minutes)
- Variable step & ramp time in seconds
- Adjustable span selection (0 to 20mA or 4 to 20mA)
- Valve Test (simulate defined mA values with % keys)
Built in HART modem for communication capability to perform the following:
- Read Message
- Read Tag, Descriptor, Cal Date
- Read Sensor PV Information
- Read PV Output Information
- Read Long Tag
- Write PV Ranges (Upper and Lower)
- Enter/Exit Fixed Current Mode
- Set Zero Offset
- Trim DAC Zero
- Trim DAC Gain
- Write Long Tag
- Write Short Tags
- Edit PV Units
- Write Message and Descriptor