The Martel Electronics IVC-222HPII Precision Voltage Current Calibrator is a general purpose source that can be used in engineering, manufacturing, test, and process control applications. It combines both digital and analog circuitry to achieve its rated specifications in a small, reliable package.
The IVC-222HPII has the capability to store and recall up to two setpoint values, the SP1 and SP2 keys. An RS-232 port accessed via a custom cable (available from Martel) allows the calibrator to be computer controlled for automated testing.
- Remarkable 0.015% of reading accuracy
- Four ranges: 200 mV, 2 V, 20 V and 24 mA
- Intuitive, easy to use controls
- RS-232 interface allows computer control
- Built-in 24 V supply can drive 4 to 20 mA loops over 1,000 Ohms
- Rugged, lightweight, hand-held unit
- Protective sleeve case with clear viewing/operation window