The operation of the DS404 multi-inlet docking station couldn’t be any easier. Simply place the G450 or the G460 in the dock and the system will take over from there. The DS404 automatically performs a full functional test including fresh air calibration, bump test, extensive sensor tests, alarm tests and optionally performs an automatic AutoCal® calibration. The primary difference between the DS400 and the DS404 docking stations is the DS404 is an automatic test station with four test gas ports for carrying out bump tests and for calibration of the zero point and sensitivity of the sensors of the G450 and G460 gas detectors.
Like the DS400, the DS404 is designed to go beyond the traditional basic docking station tests and includes sensor diagnostics tests such as T50 and T90. After all tests have been completed the DS404 will automatically start the charging process of the detector or you may remove and begin using it.
The DS404 docking station can retain as many as 2 million complete diagnostics in memory with maximum memory installed. That is over 50 years of data even if testing 100 detectors every single day!
With the flexibility of four test gas ports and the ability to cascade multiple docking stations, the DS404 docking station is a premium accessory to the G450 and G460 gas monitors.
- Four test gas ports
- Fully automatic functional bump test and calibration
- Automatic test of alarms, charging and record keeping Simple pass / fail indication
- Cascade multiple docking stations
- Saves last calibration and bump test records in detector for easy retrieval of maintenance record in the field
- No computer necessary
- Up to 2,000,000 records in memory
- Saves times, gas and efforts for lower cost of ownership
- Print official calibration certificates