GfG Instrumentation presents the EC 28 Fixed Transmitter for reading of toxic gases, oxygen and hydrogen. The EC 28 offers advanced technology, easy handling, RC2 remote control and an integrated ex-proof alarm. The EC 28 has plug-in smart sensor technology making it easy to replace sensors without opening the casing. Adjustments are performed directly at the transmitter using touch keys or with the remote control (one-person calibration). In combination with GfG’s flexible control units, the EC 28 provides various possibilities for reliable and cost-effective gas monitoring.
Increased efficiency, low maintenance and the long sensor life reduce your cost of ownership. Wherever hazards are expected, the EC 28 transmitter and GfG Instrumentation’s proven monitoring systems are the right choice for reliable surveillance.
Ammonia (NH3), Carbon monoxide (CO), Chlorine (CL2), Chlorine dioxide (CLO2), Hydrogen (H2), Hydrogen chloride (HCL), Hydrogen cyanide (HCN), Ethylene oxide (C2H4O), Hydrogen fluoride (HF), Hydrogen sulfide (H2S), Nitrogen dioxide (NO2), Nitrogen monoxide (NO), Oxygen (O2), Ozone (O3), Phosgene (COCL2), Sulfur dioxide (SO2), Silane (SiH4)
- Reading of gas concentration at transmitter display
- Ex-proof visual and audible alarms
- ATEX certificate II 1G EEx ia IIC T4 / II 2 G EEx em [ib] IIC T4
- One-person calibration at transmitter using touch keys or remote control
- Plug-in smart sensor – sensor replacement without opening the casing