This range of pressure switches incorporates diaphragm actuation for pressures between 100 mBar and 12.4 Bar. The wetted parts are manufactured from 316 stainless steel or Monel. Single or dual independently adjustable SPCO/SPDT microswitches are housed in a black anodised aluminium housing sealed to IP66/IP67 standards.
Part numbers for this range of pressure switches include P1105 & P1205, P1106 & P1206, P1108 & P1208
- Intrinsically safe certification ATEX CE Ex II1G Exia IIC
T6 Ta -50 to +78°C, T5 Ta -50 to +93°C, T4 Ta -50 to +128°C
- ANC4B 316 stainless steel or black anodised aluminium case
- Calibrated adjustment scale
- Pressure settings between 100 mBar and 12.4 Bar
- Adjustable deadband & manual reset pushbutton options