This range of pressure switches incorporates a flanged process connection with a flush diaphragm for pressures between 100 mBar and 34 Bar suitable for sludge, sewage, mud or similarly viscous media. The wetted parts are manufactured from 316 stainless steel. Single or dual independently adjustable SPCO/SPDT microswitches are housed in a black anodised aluminium or 316 stainless steel housing sealed to IP66/IP67 standards.
Part numbers for this range of pressure switches include P1105, P1106 & P1208
- Intrinsically safe certification ATEX CE Ex II1G Exia IIC
T6 Ta -50 to +78°C, T5 Ta -50 to +93°C, T4 Ta -50 to +128°C
- ANC4B 316 stainless steel or black anodised aluminium case
- Calibrated adjustment scale
- Pressure settings between 100 mBar and 34 Bar
- Adjustable deadband & manual reset pushbutton option
- Applications - Sludge, waste water, sewage, slurry, mud or other similarly thickened media.