This range of pressure switches incorporates a flanged process connection with flush diaphragm for pressures between 100 mBar and 34 Bar suitable for sludge, sewage, mud or similarly viscous media. The wetted parts are manufactured from 316 stainless steel. Single or dual independently adjustable SPCO/SPDT microswitches are housed in a black anodised aluminium or 316 stainless steel housing sealed to IP66/IP67 standards.
Part numbers for this range of pressure switches with aluminium housing include P1101, P1102, P1103, P1104, P1107, P1109, P110A, P110C, P110D, P110E, P110K, & P110M. Part numbers for this range of pressure switches with 316 stainless housing include SP1101, SP1102, SP1103, SP1104, SP1107, SP1109, SP110A, SP110C, SP110D, SP110E, SP110K, & SP110M.
- ANC4B 316 stainless steel or black anodised aluminium case
- Calibrated adjustment scale
- Pressure settings between 100 mBar and 34 Bar
- Adjustable deadband & manual reset pushbutton options
- Applications - Sludge, waste water, sewage, mud, slurry or other similarly thickened media.