This range incorporates a 2” flanged 316 st. steel process connection and flush diaphragm for applications such as sludge, sewage, mud or similarly viscous media. This model will provide switching over pressures between 100 mBar and 32 Bar. Single (SPDT) or dual (i.e. DPDT) microswitches are housed in a robust housing sealed to IP66 standards.
- ATEX/IECEx Certification
CE II2G Exd IIB+H2 T6 Ta -60 to +75°C, T5 Ta -60 to +90°C.
ATEX Dust certification available upon request
CE Ex II2D ExtD A21 IP66 Ta -50 to +75°C, T100°C Ta +90°C.
- ANC4B 316 St steel or black anodised aluminium case
- Internal adjustment scale
- Pressure settings between 100 mBar and 32 Bar
- Single or dual microswitches
- Applications - Sludge, waste water, sewage, mud, slurry or similar thickened media.
- GOST R Certified option