This range incorporates a 2” flanged 316 st. steel process connection and flush diaphragm for applications such as sludge, sewage, mud or similarly viscous media. This model will provide switching over pressures between 100 mBar and 32 Bar. Single (SPDT) or dual (i.e. DPDT) microswitches are housed in a robust housing sealed to IP66 standards.
- Intrinsically safe certification ATEX CE Ex II1G Exia IIC
T6 Ta -50 to +78°C, T5 Ta -50 to +93°C, T4 Ta -50 to +128°C.
CE Ex II1D ExiaD 20 IP66 T200°C Ta -50 to +70°C
- Internal adjustment scale
- Pressure settings between 100 mBar and 32 Bar
- Single or dual microswitches
- Applications - Sludge, waste water, sewage, slurry, or other similar thickened media.
- GOST R Certified option