This standard range represents the models to cover temperature settings as detailed below. Thermowells and stems are constructed from 316 stainless steel. Single or dual independently adjustable SPCO/SPDT microswitches are housed in a stainless steel or black anodised aluminium alloy to IP66 standards.
- Intrinsically safe certification ATEX CE Ex II1G Exia IIC
T6 Ta -50 to +78°C, T5 Ta -50 to +93°C, T4 Ta -50 to +128°C.
CE Ex II1D ExiaD 20 IP66 T200°C Ta -50 to +70°C
- ANC4B 316 St steel or black anodised aluminium case
- Calibrated adjustment scale
- Temperature settings between -10°C and +250°C
- Single or dual microswitches