This unique range of switches incorporates diaphragm actuation for pressures between 0.2 Bar and 22 Bar. The wetted parts are manufactured from 316 stainless steel or Monel. A Single SPCO/SPDT microswitch is fitted as standard. Dual microswitches can be provided with flying leads or junction box only.
- ANC4B 316 stainless steel or PPS polymer case to IP67
- Calibrated adjustment scale
- Pressure settings from 0.2 to 22 Bar
- Flying lead with M20 or 1/2" NPT Male connection, specified length of cable or junction box options
- Certification ATEX CE II2GD EExd IIC T6 = Ta -50 to +71°C, T5 = -50 to +86°C, T4 -50 to +96°C