Pocket sized pump that handles both low pressure applications and vacuum with a turn of dial
The Martel MECP100 low pressure pneumatic hand pump is designed to be a simple to use pressure and vacuum source for calibrating process control instrumentation. Combined with one of our pressure calibrators, the MECP100 makes a complete pressure/vacuum calibration system. The MECP100 Kit includes a hard carrying case, flexible hose, PTFE tape, nylon flexible hose, and an assortment of fittings.
- Thermally isolated vernier prevents heat transfer from hand for those low pressure applications
- Precision release valve for bleed control
- Ergonomic design makes it easy to pump and carry along
- Generates both pressure and vacuum
- User friendly and field serviceable (see pump rebuild kits)