A pneumatic scissor pump that finally lives up to its expectations
The MECP500 Pneumatic Hand Pump is a compact, lightweight, portable, hand-operated pressure and vacuum pump. When a digital calibrator is added the unit can be used to calibrate or check pressure measuring devices in the field. No external power or high pressure nitrogen bottles are required. The MECP500 is completely assembled and ready to connect to the pressure device to be calibrated. Calibration is quick and simple since the pump is taken directly to the pressure device. This pneumatic pump provides a source of air pressure, 0-500 psi (600 psi max.), or vacuum, 0-24″ Hg.
- Generate both pressure and vacuum
- Most volume per stroke compared to similar models (less pumping)
- Improved vent control which allows control down at low “H2O
- Thermally isolated vernier prevents heat transfer from hand
- User friendly and field serviceable (see available rebuild kits)