Only pump in its class to work with mineral based hydraulic oil up to 30W
The MECP10K hydraulic hand pump provides a hydraulic pressure source up to 10,000 psi. A wide variety of pressure media may be used: distilled water, mineral based hydraulic oil, or up to hydraulic oil 100 (30W). The seals are fluorocarbon and the only other non-metallic materials are plastic. When you add a BetaGauge PI Series digital test gauge you have a very accurate portable testing solution to handle almost any pressure application you may encounter in the field.
- Generate hydraulic pressure from 0 to 10,000 psi
- Thermally isolated vernier prevent heat transfer from hand
- Improved design and stroke limiter make priming a snap
- User friendly and field serviceable (see available rebuild kits)
- Works with a variety of hydraulic media