The 2200P microprocessor-based analyzer/controller is packaged in a NEMA 4X fiberglass reinforced polyester enclosure and used in a wide variety of industrial and municipal applications.
- Simple step-through menu design for quick & easy setup
- Bidirectional control through two control relays with independent setpoints for Relay On and Relay Off
- Cycle-Time option minimizes chemical overshoot
- High/low alarm relay
- ALARM LED on front panel
- Accepts P60 Series differential pH probes with replaceable salt bridge or standard combination pH probes
- Output signal is field-scalable for maximum resolution
- Automatic buffer recognition
- STATUS errors illuminate LED on front panel
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.