The AM-DFA is ideal for "difficult liquids" that would damage regular flow meters - wastewater, slurries, sludge, chemicals, viscous liquids and abrasives. There is no obstruction to flow and no pressure drop. The standard, strap-on ultrasonic sensor fits any pipe 1/2" (12.5 mm) inside Diameter or larger.
- Displays, transmits, totalizes and controls
- User friendly calibration
- Password protected
- Isolated 4-20 mA output
- 2 programmable control relays
- 12-digit totalizer
- Digital signal processing system
- Watertight NEMA 4X (IP66) polyester and polycarbonate enclosure
- Electrical surge protection and RFI filters
- Optional data logger & intrinsic safety barriers
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.