Using the ScopeMeter 120 Series in dedicated applications like automotive electronics troubleshooting, often requires special accessories like adapters, connectors and test leads to establish the measurement connection to the circuitry under test. The Fluke SCC128 kit provides a host of accessories that allow you to easily and quickly make measurements on automotive electronic systems, using a 120 Series ScopeMeter.
- C120 Carrying Case for 120-Series ScopeMeter
- SW90W FlukeView ScopeMeter Software package
- OC4USB Serial Interface Cable for connecting the ScopeMeter to a (notebook) PC
- STL90 Shielded Test Leads (red & gray) with 2 ground leads
- Four Backprobe pins (1 red, 1 gray, 2 black),
- Four 4 mm Tip adapters (1 red, 1 gray, 2 black)
- AC85A Sets of Alligator Clips (Four pieces, 1 red, 1 gray, 2 black)
- TL24 Ground lead with banana plugs (1 piece black)
- C75 Softcase, for holding and storing all smaller items
- Low pass filter adapters (2 pieces)
- BNC(m) to BNC(f) extension cables (2 pieces)
- BB120, Shielded banana to BNC adapter (1 piece)
- … plus ample storage space to hold all standard accessories and manuals, included with the ScopeMeter testtool
(ScopeMeter testtool not included in SCC128)
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.