With AwTherm, ROTRONIC offers a professional, high-end laboratory unit for temperature-stabilized measurement of water activity in the foodstuffs, cosmetics, or pharmaceutical industries.
The wide control range permits measurements to be integrated directly in the tempered manufacturing or storage process. Water-activity measurement reacts very sensitively to variances in temperature. Stabilizing the temperature prevents imprecise results due to external temperature influences.
Exchangeable measuring head
A further advantage of AwTherm is that the measuring head is removable, which means that the probe can be temperature-calibrated or adjusted to give high precision.
The AwTherm shows its paces in island-operation mode, with its simple handling and clarity. No laboratory should be without the device in conjunction with the ROTRONIC HW4 software
Measuring water activity provides useful information about characteristics such as cohesion, storage lifetime, clotting or pourability of powders, tablets, etc., or the adhesive properties of coatings.
- ROTRONIC HYGROMER® IN-1
- Highest precision through exact stabilization of temperature
- Wide temperature-control range
- Excellent reproducibility
- Excellent long-term stability
- Variable size of sample container
- Reference probe exchangeable for calibration or cleaning
- Quickest measurements with the AwQuick function
- Simple operation via Touch Interface
- Conforms to ISO 21807 / EMC 2008/108/EC / IEC EN 61010-1:2010