Eclipse analytical balances feature one of the largest LCD readouts in the industry, providing a unique weighing experience for lab professionals. The Eclipse's innovative compact design occupies minimal space on the lab bench yet offers a variety of features that are suitable for science labs, universities and medical research institutions.
The Eclipse incorporates a wide range of weighing applications including percentage weighing, parts counting and density determination that can be used in science experiments for weighing chemicals, liquids and other hazardous materials.
The Eclipse includes a capacitive touch keypad for easy operation whilst its single-piece construction allows greater stability, enabling highly repeatable results. Containing fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance, the weighing sensor features an optimized internal mechanism, helping the Eclipse tolerate rigorous laboratory use.
Features and Benefits
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- The illuminated capacitive touch keypad provides responsive operation, and its durable, smooth surface can be easily wiped down
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Multilingual display permits use in various regions
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Security password control prevents unauthorized access
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"