Nimbus analytical balances combine innovative design with a compact footprint, occupying minimal space whilst retaining a high level of performance. Suitable for advanced weighing in laboratories, universities, medical research and vets.
The Nimbus base is formed from a single piece of extruded aluminum, a material that provides superior temperature regulation. The single-piece construction offers greater stability, producing highly repeatable results. The weighing sensor in the Nimbus is crafted from a single block, and contains fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance. This optimized internal mechanism is fabricated using hardened materials, helping the Nimbus tolerate rigorous laboratory use.
Features and Benefits
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Lockdown device to secure balance
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Multilingual display permits use in various regions