With a high-resolution graphic display and intuitive features, Solis analytical balances provide an outstanding solution for labs everywhere. The Solis is ideal for research and quality assurance labs; science education; precision counting; and production and manufacturing applications needing precision results.
Users can readily view the comprehensive data on the amply sized graphic display. A multilingual display capability permits use of the balance in various regions, while recognizable icons help the weighing process flow smoothly.
Formulation is simplified, as the Solis stores up to 99 ingredients.
Features and Benefits
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Case and draft shield designed to reduce static electrical interference with the balance
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Security password control prevents unauthorized access
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Multilingual display permits use in various regions
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- High-resolution graphic display is amply sized for clear visibility