Easy to operate, the CBC bench counting scale is the best choice for businesses that require a robust portable counting scale. CBC scales offer the features and functions needed to perform a diverse variety of weighing and counting tasks.
The scale is well-suited for packaging and inventory taking in factories or just about anywhere small parts are made. The large stainless steel pan removes for rapid cleaning. Checking individual pieces is speedy, as the LCD shows total weight, unit weight and count.
Features and Benefits
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Optional USB interface simplifies data communication
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Auto power-off to save energy
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Internal counting resolution 1:600,000 for precise results
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- User can program alarm to sound when preset total is reached
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit weight and count in one convenient location
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy