With features that facilitate check counting to a predefined weight or count, the GFC floor counting scale offers a full keypad for unit weight and sample entry.
Suitable for stock management and inventory control procedures, The GFC's large backlit display shows unit weight, total weight and number of pieces. A durable stainless steel platform and pillar-mounted ABS plastic indicator make the GFC suitable for most counting and weighing applications. The RS-232 interface supplies a connection to printers and computers.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable leveling feet help optimize setup
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Internal counting resolution 1:600,000 for precise results
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- User can program alarm to sound when preset total is reached
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit weight and count in one convenient location
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy