With a wide range of features, the GC counting indicator can be paired with platform scales for weighing, parts counting, percentage weighing, checkweighing and animal/dynamic weighing applications.
The numeric keypad facilitates unit weight and sample entry, while a large backlit display shows unit weight, total weight and number of pieces. The GC accumulates count totals and alerts the user when a predetermined count is reached.
Solid ABS plastic housing wipes down easily, while the wall mount bracket and internal rechargeable battery make the indicator versatile.
Features and Benefits
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Wall-mount bracket for placing indicator on vertical surface
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Internal counting resolution 1:600,000 for precise results
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- User can program alarm to sound when preset total is reached
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit weight and count in one convenient location
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy