The WBZ washdown scale features a stainless steel pan and IP66-rated washdown housing, ideally suited for food preparation, packaging plants, and agriculture facilities.
WBZ scales includes a large backlit display that is easy to view and provides weight, price per unit and total cost for conducting transactions in commercial retail outlets. For complete portability, the WBZ operates with an AC adapter or rechargeable battery, whilst its compact size allows for easy positioning and moving across worktop surfaces when space is limited.
The price-computing WBZ is NTEP and Measurement Canada approved, making it ideal for farmers' markets or ice cream shops.
- IP66-rated for protection against water and dust
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Heavy-duty rubber feet ensure stability of unit
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Price displayed in choice of available currencies
- Security password control prevents unauthorized access
- Selectable auto-clear function enables the last item to be reset each time the scale returns to zero
- Switchable between price per kg and price per 100g or price per lb
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit price and total price, to provide all key information simultaneously
- Rear display mounted on the back of the scale lets customers see key data
- AC adapter included
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy