The new generation low cost PID microprocessor-based with Fuzzy logic controller series incorporate two bright easy to read LCD Displays which indicates Process value (PV) and Set point value (SP). The Fuzzy Logic technology incorporated on this series controllers enables a process to reach the predetermined set point in the shortest time with minimum of overshoot during Start up (Power ON) or external load disturbances.
- High quality LCD Display
- High Accuracy 18 Bit A-D Input and 15 Bit D-A Output
- The Fast Sampling Rate in 200msec
- True Universal Inputs of Thermocouple, RTD, mA, V
- Fuzzy+ PID Control
- Possibility of both RS-485 and Analog Retransmission
- 2 Programs each with 8 Segments of Ramp & Soak
- CT Inputs for Heater-Break Detection
- Upto 6 Event Inputs
- Remote Setpoint
- Bumpless Transfer
- Lockout Protection
- Bidirectional Menu Navigation
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.