The communication converter between RS-485 with RS-232.
The families of Networking products cover GSM controller, wireless Ethernet converter (also called wireless Ethernet adapter, wireless Ethernet bridge, wireless Ethernet), Ethernet converter, RS-485 to RS-232 converter, and USB converter.
- Supports both RS-485 and RS-422 lnterface
- Baud Rate: 300~38400 bit / sec configurable
- Allows connection for 247 multi-drop units
- Automatic data direction control for RS-485 without the need to take care of RTS signal.
- Precision timing control for RS-485 allows fast switching between transmit and receive.
- Universal (90~264 VAC) AC power input
- Isolated between RS-232 and RS-485 / 422 eliminate common mode noise problems
- Flexible installation: DIN rail mount or wall mount