Temperature is often the first indication of potential problems in electrical and mechanical applications. But how can you easily determine if an electrical panel has a hot spot, a motor is overheating or an HVAC system is inefficient? The answer is with an infrared (IR) thermometer. With handheld, non-contact IR thermometers, you can instantly measure equipment temperatures in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas. And with early detection of abnormal temperatures comes early correction of problems.
Fluke 62 MAX and Fluke 62 MAX+
Designed with your on-the-job needs in mind, the new Fluke 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ infrared thermometers are everything you’d expect from the experts in measurement tools. Small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop. In fact, the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are so tough, they’re the only IR thermometers around you can handle without care.
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
| Additional Features
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual rotating lasers to help you identify area to be measured. The measurement area is the spot between the dots.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Power: Both the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are powered by a single, standard AA battery.