Lighten up your toolbox. The Fluke 561 IR and contact thermometer, combines the temperature measurement functions that industrial, electrical, and HVAC/R professionals need, all in one tool. It measures both infrared and contact temperature, replacing several other test tools. It’s fast, efficient, and easy to use, saving you valuable time and effort.
With the Fluke 561 infrared thermometer, you can also take contact and ambient temperatures in the way that’s best for you. Use the IR thermometer to measure hot, moving, electrically energized, and hard-to-reach objects instantly. Check motors, insulation, breakers, radiant heating, pipes, corroded connections, and wires. Plus, scan ducts, and other hard-to-reach objects from the floor-leave your ladder in the truck. You can use the Fluke 561’s handy flexible pipe probe, or plug in any industry standard type K mini connector thermocouple probe you already own to take super-heat or internal temperatures.
- IR thermometer for quick measurements up close, or at a distance, without a ladder
- Contact thermometry capability, compatible with all standard mini-connector type K thermocouples, preserves your investment in thermocouples
- Fabric hook-and-loop fastener pipe probe for superheat and sub-cooling and other contact and ambient measurements
- Single-point laser sighting
- Temperature range of -40 °C to 550 ° C (-40 °F to 1022 °F) covers most industrial and residential applications
- Easy emissivity adjustment (Lo, Med, Hi) for measuring pipes and other shiny materials more accurately
- Lightweight (just 12 ounces/340 grams) and portable
- Very easy to use
- Efficient – no need to shut down equipment when making IR measurements
- MIN, MAX, and DIF functions help you quickly identify problems
- Scan large areas or small objects quickly and efficiently