The Pressurements P3800 Series High Pressure Hydraulic Deadweight Testers are the culmination of over 50 years experience in the design and manufacture of primary pressure standards. With features and options designed to improve accuracy, increase reliability, and simplify operation, the M3800 Series can be used to calibrate virtually any high pressure sensing device including transducers, transmitters, gauges, pressure switches or other calibrators.
Three models are available, P3830, P3840 and P3860 offering pressure ranges of 30,000, 40,000 and 60,000 psi respectively (2000, 3000 and 4000 bar). All models are available in two accuracy classes, 0.02% or 0.015% of Reading. The Series P3800 offers an accurate and economical approach to calibrating high pressure devices.
- PressCal software for pressure calculations and certificate generation
- Conversion weight sets
- Accredited calibration certificate (ISO/IEC 17025)
- Pressure ranges to 60,000 psi (4000 bar)
- Select from two accuracy classes; 0.02% or 0.015% of reading
- Includes hand pump and intensifier for generating high pressures
- Tungsten carbide piston and cylinder provides long term stability and durability
- Mass set can be trimmed to local gravity FOC